Mr. Porter releases yet another fantastic short film, this time featuring Elijah Wood as an uninspired desk-jockey. The film, directed by Blair Getz Mezibov, does a fantastic job of showcasing Mr. Porter’s high-end sartorial wares through an intriguing narrative. Check it out.
Dior Homme presents this short film, ‘Underpass’, shot by Willy Vanderperre. Featuring Ben Allen and Janis Ancens, the well-shot if not slightly haphazard clip establishes a feeling of the sublime with its multiple deserted underpasses cut along with the atmospheric How Does It Feel? by British psychedelic rock band Spacemen 3. We’ll leave you to…
Directed by Niclas Gillis, the Native Son Fall / Winter 2012 fashion film chronicles the journey of a man in search of home, tearing through the wilderness until death, upon which he reaches the shores of that which lies beyond. An allegorical tale, the journey is supposed to symbolize man’s eternal pursuit for meaning. The…
Directed by Michael Bonfiglio, ‘Visionaries’ follows the life & work of iconic designer Tom Ford. The full-length documentary feature will air on the OWN network tomorrow Sunday, October 23rd at 8pm EST.
- Marwood Mesh Lace Pocketsquarevia suitored
- Itadaki Spring/Summer 2013 Bag Collectionvia thecarry
- Harry’s “Give A Shave” Projectvia finercut
- Frank The Butcher x Reebok Classic 30th Anniversary Sneakervia formatmag
- Pinterest Launches New Design; Bringing Emphasis on Discoveryvia amog
- Video: Prada “Real Fantasies” Spring/Summer 2013via definitivetouch
- Windows 7 SP1 Coming to Microsoft Usersvia amog
- EA Releases Teaser for ‘Battlefield 4′—“Prepare 4 Battle”!via amog
- FEZ: Not Coming to Nintendo 3DSvia amog
- J.L. Lawson “M II Unlimited” Key Shacklevia thecarry
- Mykita for Damir Doma “Oval” Sunglasses for Fall/Winter 2013via framegeek
- Knight Mills “The Wilderness” Accessories Collectionvia thecarry